There is no issue more important than your relationship with Christ. One path leads to a life of contentment with the power and presence of God in your life. The alternative offers a life, that will it may be filled with the fleeting pressures of a carnal life, will ultimately end up being unfulfilling and empty. One path offers the promise of eternal life in the presence of God, the other an eternally in the fires of hell separated from God and all that we love. Salvation is a free gift purchased at a tremendous price by Jesus Christ for you. All that you have to do is accept and believe.
God’s Plan—Peace and Life
God loves you and wants you to experience His peace and life.
The BIBLE says: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten
Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life”
Being at peace with God is not automatic, because by nature you are
separated from God. The BIBLE says: “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23).
God’s Remedy—The Cross
God’s love bridges the gap of separation between God and you. When
Jesus Christ died on the cross and rose from the grave, He paid the
penalty for your sins. The BIBLE says: “He personally carried the load of our sins in his own
body when he died on the cross” (1 Peter 2:24).
Our Response—Receive Christ
You cross the bridge into God’s family when you receive Christ by
personal invitation. The BIBLE says: “But as many, as received Him, to them He gave the
right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name” (John 1:12).
To receive Christ you need to do four things:
1. ADMIT your spiritual need. “I am a sinner.”
2. REPENT and be willing to turn from your sin.
3. BELIEVE that Jesus Christ died for you on the cross.
4. RECEIVE through prayer, Jesus Christ into your heart and life.
CHRIST says, “Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the
door, I will come in” (Revelation 3:20). The BIBLE says, “Whoever calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved”
What to Pray:
Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and need Your forgiveness. I believe that You died for my
sins. I want to turn from my sins. I now invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and
follow You as Lord and Savior. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
If you prayed that prayer or have more questions we would love to hear/pray for you. Please use the form below to get in touch with us.
Here are some resources for more information on Jesus and what your next steps are.
These free resources can help answer your questions and guide you in your faith:
- Know Jesus, a free, guided online course that shows you what it means to have faith in Christ and how to communicate with Him.
- Basics of Christianity, a place to learn more about what Christians believe.
- Common Questions, where you can find answers to some spiritual questions.
- Life Issues, get practical direction for moving forward with difficult life situations.
- Church Finder, search for a church in your area.